PNBHFL provides safe investment options to various deposit schemes with attractive
rate of interest. With over two decades of specialized experience in housing finance,
PNBHFL has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help it
customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly.
- High Safety Assurance: FAAA rating by CRISIL
- No tax to be deducted at source on interest income upto Rs.5000 per financial year
- Loan facility up to 75% of deposit available from all branches of PNBHFL and PNB
- Encashment of cheques in respect of interest and repayment of deposits AT PAR by
selected branches of PNB
- Premature cancellation allowed after 3 months on the discretion of the company
- Nomination facility available as per NHB guidelines
Acceptance of deposit is subject to the terms and conditions as contained in the
Rate of Interest
|Period ( Months)
|12 & 24
||9.73% & 10.20%
|48 & 60
||11.24% & 11.81%
|72, 84 & 120
||12.42%, 13.07% & 15.30%
- Senior citizens (above 60 years) will be eligible for 0.25% additional rate of interest.
- Above rates are applicable upto
10 Crore of Deposits .
- Senior citizen rates are applicable for deposits upto
*The above Rates of Interest are subject to change at the sole discretion of PNBHFL.
- Duly filled Application Form with a photograph
- Age Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)
- Residence Proof (Passport, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Election
Card, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)
Minimum lock-in period for all types of deposit shall be 3 months.
The interest rates for prepayment of deposits are as under:
- After three months but before six months – The maximum interest payable shall be 4% per annum for individual depositors & no interest in case of other category of depositors.
- After six months but before the date of maturity – The interest payable shall be 1% lower than the interest rate applicable to a public deposit for the period for which the deposit has run.
The brokerage is paid upfront for the entire period of deposits to company's authorised
agent. In case of premature withdrawal the brokerage is payable for the period completed
and excess brokerage paid will be recovered from the deposit amount.
Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions